Saturday, November 2, 2013

WHEN YOU HAVE TO KEEP IT INSIDE



This feeling, I want to remember this. I need to rememeber this. When something in your life changes so drastically that you have to stop yourself from actually screaming out load several times during the day, great things are happening.

Lately, I have been working towards some goals and dreams in my life, and right now, one of them are coming true. The fact that I can not scream it out loud just yet, is very difficult for me, but I guess I'll have to find ways to keep my mouth shut. Hello, forever alone in my bedroom watching three seasons of Friends...

I am not saying that I'm done working on those goals, and I know that I will have to work even twice as hard in the times to come, but it will definately be worth it. If I know myself right, it won't even feel like work as much as having fun, learning new stuff and meeting new people on an almost daily basis.

Whæææ!

1 comment:

  1. sv: bildene e tatt "bak kulissene" på Agder Naturmuseum og Botaniske hage i sammenheng med et kunstprosjekt me jore der (:

    ReplyDelete