Tuesday, November 5, 2013

HUMAC


I GUESS THE CAT'S OUT OF THE BAG

I very recently got a job at Humac, Norway's largest Apple Premium Reseller. It will open for the first time on the west side of our country here in Bergen and I will be a part of this. WOW! 

This is by far my absolute dream job! I have always loved Apple products, loved sharing this passion with others and been a complete nerd in any way. At least that's what I thought – until I met the team I'll be working with. Man, what a gang we will be! 

People from very different backgrounds, with so much knowledge I could faint. The first day in training we sat and just talked about all the Apple products and Mavericks for three hours, which was so much fun! This is the most exciting thing that has ever happened to me, and I can't wait for the rest of the week and the rest of my life to just happen, right now!

3 comments:

  1. This is so fucking awesome! Love it! :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, så utrolig spennende! Gratulerer så mye! :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gratulerer så mykje, du er superflink og superkul!

    ReplyDelete