Wednesday, March 27, 2013

SHE SAID, SHE SAID

On my left hand side the sun is shining through the window and a can of coffee is brewing. My Mac plays cool tunes and I seriously can't remember the last time I surfed the web or checked my e-mail. I have completely left the machine behind and done everything else this week. Hung out with friends, been out photographing, designed wedding invitations and I am amost done creating a video from last year's Hovefestival. Everyone is going on holidays for the Easter, but I have decided to stay home and work.

When Easter has ended I am apparantly going to move again. I will go back to my old apartment which has been completely renovated. This means I have more than enough to do and things to go through while I am "home alone" this long-weekend. How are things on your end?

Until next time, enjoy this little film. Goodbyesie!

No comments:

Post a Comment