Wednesday, January 2, 2013

ALWAYS IN MOTION

Always in motion is the future.
- JEDI MASTER YODA

Yoda is right. I know every single day can mean a new start, but it is somehow different when the whole world gets together this one night, set some fireworks to the sky and says: 2013 – here we come! I have goals, dreams and plans for the upcoming year, and I have no doubt about it; 2013 will only be slightly different than 2012. When you think about it, 2012 was not a bad year at all.

To me, 2012 was a year of learning to be alone, moving out from my flat and into a gigantic house with six unknown housemates and the year I graduated with a BA (Hons) in Graphic Design. 2013 will be a year of hard work, good times and a lot of learning – no longer from studying, but from the "real world".

My Star Wars - Moleskine only contains one event: MUSE concert in Bergen in the summer. 365 days from now it will contain memories of yet another year gone by. I want to wish us all good luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment