Thursday, November 22, 2012

SMELLS LIKE

The smells. That is the first thing I noticed once I arrived in England. When I got on the subway, that smell. The smell when I first came out from the subway and entered the streets. How the rain smells and the smell of instant coffee in the morning.

So far I have spent three days in London, and I ended up bying three items on my shopping-round(s). 1: Star Wars Moleskine calendar. 2: Glue. 3: A dress for graduation.

Yester I arrived in Southampton. Everyone else will be here today, I am so exiced about seeing people again. In Norway we have a saying, kind of like "Home Sweet Home" which goes somehting like this: "Being away is good, but being home is better". Right now it feels like I have been away for a very long time, and finally got home to Soton.





2 comments: