Thursday, March 6, 2014

INSANELY GREAT





I didn't quite get it. I didn't get how exhausting it would be, but only in the good ways. Working a lot is something I am used to; still this is different. Actually planning things ahead and knowing when I need to step back and rest a bit. Not putting too much stuff into one week. Priorities mean so much more than ever before. "No, I can not do EVERYTHING." I actually have to tell myself that. It does feel good though; growing and learning but trying to not become an adult too soon. Only making room for, not even the good stuff, only the great. 

What great things are you making room for these days?

2 comments:

  1. Kjærasten kjem i morgon og på laurdag skal eg ta han med ut på date, sidan me snart har vore saman i to år og han er den finaste i verda og eg elskar han.

    Klem til deg.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Åh, gratulerer så mye! Kos deg og klem tilbake.

      Delete