Saturday, September 14, 2013

SOLSTORM VS. KIM HOLM

How often do you get the urge to say "mind equals blown!" ? It is not exactly the sentence I use the most, but after attending this mindblowing art VS music - event, that was only thing I could say. Solstorm performed their strange and quite heavy music, while artist Kim Holm created beautiful pieces on stage. 

Seeing how he painted in sync with the music, not with the rhythm, but the mood it set – it was incredible. It made me want to go straight home and to the same thing, only without the audience. (Maybe with an audience, people have been trying to get me to restart my video-blogging again... Nah, I'm just joking with you).

Anyway, if you ever get the chance to see anything like this, just go there, see it! There is something about that kind of energy that everyone should get to experience at least once.






Check them out on the Internet: Kim Holm Solstorm




No comments:

Post a Comment