Friday, September 20, 2013

FAV. THINGS / SMILE


There are so many things that is "my favourite things" and there are so many ways to visualise "smile".
Therefore I thought; what better way to finish off this entire August Break-thing, than with all my favourite things that MAKE me smile? But I'll have to limit myself to the last week, otherwise – who knows where this will end?


FAV. THING ABOUT FALL
Walking in piles of leaves, because this reminds me of the start of things when I first moved to England.


FAV. MUSIC
Of course Kaizers Orchestra! <3


FAV. DAY AT WORK
Saturday, when there are so many customers and great colleagues who work their asses of, and it just makes things work.

FAV. THING TO DO
Either go to a concert or do something that has to do with design. As you might understand, my mind was completely blown away when I attended Solstom & Kim Holm at Raptusfestivalen last Friday.


FAV. OBJECT
My Mac, what else? I am sooo addicted!


FAV. OUTFIT
Wearing band t-shirts basically every day. Because they're awesome and I have a bunch of them.


What made you smile this week?

1 comment:

  1. Eg bjunte å smila når me fekk ok tebakemelding på produktet te gruppå mi i kunstfaget.

    Å sitta 6 timar på båt og le av teite ting Line og eg sa (:

    2 for 1 på skikkelig kaffi :D

    Fant Chicken Pomm's på butikken.

    ReplyDelete