Wednesday, August 21, 2013

TOUCH / LOOKING DOWN


This is my new TDK Boombox. I LOVE IT! There is always something playing on it, because I feel that when the sounds can be this amazing, there should be sounds all the time. Right now I am listening to the radio, which I do every morning, and they are playing Britney Spears' "Toxic".

It looks like an old, retro boombox, but has a great sound and bass and is equipped with a touch screen. Does it get any cooler than this?




After finishing my Saturday-shift at work, I went straight to a friend of mine. I helped her with some cooking, then more friends came over and we had a nice little evening with food, games and wine. The hours passed by and we ended up having a sleepover party.


This image is taken the next morning, looking down at a basketball-court just outside. As I live in a basement, there isn't much to look down at from here. One day, I will live on the top floor of some place. The top is the best, as they say in Pretty Woman.

No comments:

Post a Comment