Monday, April 1, 2013

EIGHT IN EASTER



ONE I absolutely love coffee and Coca-Cola, can not live without it.

TWO One of the things I seriously hate in life are people who's always late.

THREE I am very close to being a hoarder.



FOUR Creating something is the best feeling in the world, but I am usually too lazy to do that so I surf the web instead.

FIVE When I get angry I break stuff.

SIX At work, I am the boss, but I don't usually say that to people. Probably because of the Jantelov which says "You shall not think you are anything or better than anyone."

SEVEN If I had to have another job than what I do now, the dream would be to work in an Apple Store.

EIGHT I hope I get to move back to England again, soon.



I showed you mine, now you show me yours! Happy Easter!



No comments:

Post a Comment