Monday, March 11, 2013

KINDERGARTEN-NEWS

I have a confession to make. I don't read newspapers. There is not really any good reason why, I guess I never made it a habit, and now I don't think about it..?

Today I bought VG, which is one of the best selling newspapers in Norway. The only reason why I did this was because of their front page. They are writing about children and discussing if they are safe in kindergartens, which of course, is an interesting case. But the one and only reason why I bought this paper was the design. If anyone would write the same text in a "regular newspaper-way" it would never cross my mind to buy the paper.

I find it incredible that a "serious newspaper" like this would just erase all their original design and make the entire thing look like a children's drawing. It amplifies the message in a great way! Well done, VG.

No comments:

Post a Comment