Friday, January 18, 2013

FRIDAY LATTE MACCHIATO


People, it is friday! I am in such a great mood right now, I've just made the most awesome friday-playlist that I'm going to listen to on my way to work. Outside the sun is shining, and I have a hot date with Gutiar Hero tonight.

Yesterday the gang from work practiced making coffee, and I think I drank eight cups in total that day. (Maybe that is why I am so energetic right now, the caffeine hasn't left my body yet? :P) I learned to make a Latte Macchiato, which I have never done before. The first one was a big fail, but on the second try I made it. Yes, it was a proud moment.

I have to move now, busy day ahead. Check out my playlist and get in an awesome mood as well!

Friday, friday, got to get down on friday!






No comments:

Post a Comment