Tuesday, July 3, 2012

CAMP KANAKKAS

As I mentioned, I was at Hove festival last week. After what seemed like the longest day ever, we arrived in Arendal and had the most amazing week! This was my third time at the festival and I had such a great time. Good music, awesome people, new friends and just plain fun all the time. Most of the time I felt like the oldest person there – which, trust me, usually never happens – but that was alright too. 

When someone mentioned that I was 22 years old, and they thought I wasn't listening, another person said "Is she THAT OLD?!" Haha.. I also fooled someone to believe I was British and my sister and I pretended to be twins all week. No one ever questioned that, and she is two years younger than me. Basically we had a great time, tricking people and entertaining ourselves.

No comments:

Post a Comment