Saturday, June 16, 2012

FROM OLUFFEN












Welcome to Under Construction! It has been six years and over 600 blogposts, but now I have moved. I have been writing oluffen.blogspot.com since my first year at Media and Communication and kept it going through the entire time as a student. From media to Graphic Design at The Creative School of Norway (Norges Kreative Fagskole) and then a year abroad which led to a Bachelor-degree.

It is time for some change, and since I don't want to stop disclosing myself on the Internet just yet -– I choose to start with an empty archive and a new address. A new era with a little different focus than before I what I am going for. This blog will be about graphic design, inspiration and the things in life. The design is wide over the ass so just put away the magnifier glass and carry on.


As the name indicates both contents and design is "under construction". This means the blog will develop along with me and the design will follow. Graphic design trends are changing all the time which my knowledge also does. I am really looking forward to posting and I hope you will enjoy what I have to offer. Don't forget to follow the blog on Bloglovin'.

No comments:

Post a Comment