Monday, June 25, 2012

AT THE FESTIVAL


The reason I love Hove-festival is the great music! I usually arrive there loving a couple of artists and bands, liking some and not knowing who a lot of these people are... When I leave I have a program scribbled with notes about which bands are the best – and that is how I manage to refill my iPod-playlists year after year.

I am looking most forward to seeing Rise Against, but there are some huge artists I can't miss; Snoop Dogg and Skrillex for example. I think Lamb of God is going to be amazing, Mac Miller a bit funky and The Shins just beautiful! Sirkus Eliassen is also warming up at the camping-stage which I think will be very funny. 

Any of these you have seen live before? I absolutely LOVE concerts, and I would like to call myself a very big fan of festivals.


1 comment: